Sunday, January 21, 2007

My new home!

430, 8th Street, S.E,
Unit # 2, Minneapolis,
Minnesota.

That's where I live now! A new place, new people...its like a different birth altogether. Every single step taken in the last few months , to get to this place was painful and I hope things will be better from now on! May be someone in India might say, 'You must be having a great time!', but honestly I still don't see myself fit into this place. Everything is great, right from the house, office, academics and friends, but its so different and I guess it takes some time to start living with myself.

The first thing one notices as soon as they step in this land, is that the environment itself is set such that you don't need anybody's help in any activity of yours. Therefore no one expects you to talk to them, or might even be surprised if you do so. Will be posting later!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home